My first class at the Restaurant School went really well! We made French Bread and it was so delicious. As suspected, I knew a majority of what the teacher taught, but did learn some more scientific/chemistry-related things and a few pointers. I didn't take any pictures of the two loaves I baked there, but I have some more dough in my freezer and will make sure to take a picture of them once those get baked off!
|My bread didn't look this pretty. I wish!|
To kick off this workout playlist feature, I am going to take this past weekend's concert as inspiration. I attended the VirginMobile FreeFest with the boyfriend, brother, cousin, mother (who was doing PR for the event...yeah, she's pretty cool), and some friends. The inaugural playlist will feature artists who were playing the festival.
- Your Touch - The Black Keys (116 beats per minute [bpm]/13:24 min mile)
- Alone with You - Deadmau5 (128 bpm/12:12 min mile)
- Dance (A$$) - Big Sean (160 bpm/9 min mile)
- Walking on a Dream - Empire of the Sun (127 bpm/12:18 min mile)
- F*ck You - Cee Lo (127 bpm/12:18 min mile)
- Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio (127 bpm/12:18 min mile)
- Punkrocker - Teddybears (141 bpm/10:48 min mile)
- Lights and Music - Cut Copy (126 bpm/12:24 min mile)
- I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club (163 bpm/8:42 min mile)
- Your Eyes - Bombay Bicycle Club (146 bpm/10:24 min mile)
- Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals (182 bpm/6:48 min mile)
Playlist length: 46 minutes
I used jog.fm to approximate beats per minute and min/mile times in case you were curious.
Let me know what you think of this playlist! It's a bit slower than most of the music I workout to, but I'm excited to do a run to it tomorrow.